I’m a big guy. It’s gonna be a while before you wanna give me a piggyback, okay?
Hurley (via lost815quotes)
Michael Dawson’s first ever words spoken on the series
To go along with their very first lines, here are their last. It’s not their final words before death, but the last thing we can easily hear spoken on screen. For Walt, Ben and Hurley, I have also included their last lines of the epilogue.
"Henry Gale": So this is it, huh?
Mr. Eko: Oh.
Walt: It was good seeing you, John. (or “Why?”)
Michael: And Hurley, if you ever do see Libby again, tell her I’m very sorry.
Libby: You are? You mean, I’m not crazy?
Ilana: Actually, she found us.
Jacob: Goodbye, brother. Goodbye.
Alex: Hey, Mom, can Dr. Linus come over for dinner? It’s coq au vin night.
Danielle: Oh. I’ll put in less next time.
Bernard: I’m sorry.
Rose: You don’t have to go anywhere with him.
Ana-Lucia: Yeah, that’s right. Nice not knowing you.
Boone: Should I go get ‘em?
Faraday: It’s a great pleasure to meet you, Charlotte.
Charlotte: You, too.
Charlie: Hi, Aaron. Hey. Shh. It’s okay… Hey, Aaron.
Man in Black: You’re too late.
Sun: It’s okay. I am safe.
Jin: We’ll see you there.
Juliet: Kiss me, James.
Desmond: What about you, Jack?
Claire: I don’t even know how to be a mother anymore.
Miles: Way to wait until the last second, Jim.
Sawyer: Good to see you too, Enos.
Richard: We got ‘em.
Ben: And you were a great number one, Hugo. (Or “Come on, it’s okay. You ride shotgun.”)
Hurley: Thanks, dude. I’ll see ya. (Or “All right, Ben, let’s get out of here. It’s time for us all to go home.”)
Kate: To leave.
Jack: Where we going?
Locke: We’ve been waiting for you.
You want your damn thirty dollars back? I want my kidney back!”
- John Locke
- "Dude, nice hole." - Hurley
- "Go fast, okay?" - Charlie
- "Like I said, you haven’t lost your touch." - Locke
- "C’mon, you want the ball? Get the ball! Get the ball!" - Walt, to Vincent
- "How deep?" - Sayid
- "Hold it steady dammit! Hold it steady!" - Jack
- "He took my body." - The Man in Black
- "All that matters is that we felt it." - Charlie
- "Look, it’s not my thing." - Jack
- "I know it’s a tough position." - Ben
- "Maybe we should do one of those hole things." - Boone
- "Bring it in. Bring it in, all the way." - Locke
- "I ate most of the dark meat." - Ben
- "Remind me to hold it next time." - Bernard
- "Keep him away from the stick." - Lapidus
- "You’re too big!" - Charlie
- "It discharges it before it gets too big." - Kelvin Inman
- "Rich idiots fly to tropical islands all the time to whack balls around." - Hurley
- "Chill out. Let the man do his thing. " - Sawyer
- "She’s full on nuts." - Hurley
- "You see this little hole?" - Locke
- "I liked you better when you just hit people with your stick." - Bernard
"Henry Gale": No.
Jack: Well, just let us know when you do.
"Henry Gale": Yeah, I'll look forward to that.
“Oh hey, it’s Jesus! He wants to know what kind of car you want!” (Something like that, yes?)
The exact dialogue goes:
Carmen: Falling down is not exercise. The only time you move is to lift a drumstick from the bucket. Everyday it’s the same thing, Hugo - work, TV, chicken. You have to change your life, Hugo. You think someone else will change it for you? Maybe if you pray everyday, Jesus Christ will come down from heaven, take 200 pounds and bring you a decent woman and a new car. Yes, Jesus can bring you a new car.
HURLEY: Maybe I don’t want to change. Maybe I like my life.
(The phone rings.)
CARMEN: Oh, that must be Jesus. (she picks up the phone in another room) Hola, momento. (Calling to Hurley) Yes, it is Jesus! He wants to know what color car you want!
video here. :) Carmen Reyes is fabulous right? She probably my favorite character that was never part of the “main cast.”