Bonus Trivia - Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse
- He is a graduate of NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts.
- He is an avid fan of Star Wars, Star Trek and Steven King.
- He used to play in a band called Petting Zoo.
- He’s called himself a lifelong supporter of the Democratic Party.
- He had one moment on screen in Lost, in the season 2 episode “?”. His hand played the role of Locke’s hand when flicking a light switch.
- In Through The Looking Glass, he voices the captain on Jack’s plane, apologizing for the turbulence.
- At Comic-Con 2008, he called Exodus (season 1 finale) his favorite episode of those that he co-wrote, and Homecoming his least.
- He has been married to Heidi Fugeman since May 2005.
- His real first name is Arthur; Carlton is his middle name.
- He was born in Mexico City, but grew up in Boston and California.
- He graduated from Harvard, with a degree in American History.
- He’s a big fan of the Boston Red Sox.
- He was the off-screen voice for the lottery show in Number that said “That’s right, Mary Jo, because this is the 16th week without a winner.” He also voiced the newsperson describing the car crash following Jack’s suicide attempt.
- As of Comic Con 2008, his favorite episodes out of those he wrote was The Constant.