Cast Trivia - Sonya Walger
- Is fluent in Spanish and is good at conversational French
- Was originally offered the role of Kate for the pilot, but didn’t want to move to Hawaii. Since then, she maintained contact with the Producers who offered her several roles, finally agreeing to play Penelope at the end of Season 2. (according to Lostpedia)
- For a TV-movie, she had to take martial arts classes, and can now very confidently do Tae Bo.
- On Lost, her character had a son named Charlie. On Flash-Forward, her character had a daughter named Charlie.
- Funny video: this adorable interview
TVGuide.com: Did you ever work with Dominic Monaghan on Lost?
Walger: This is the joke of me being a part of Lost, I haven’t met three-quarters of that cast. I’m not kidding. I would be as star-struck as you would be if I met Matthew Fox.
TVGuide.com: Do you think Penny should die in the end?
Walger: Are you saying in a sacrificial way, Penny needs to die? I hope not because Penny’s so great. There would be mass outcry, but you know what, they killed off Charlie, so anything can happen. I feel like her dad should be the one to bite it. I am not kidding.